Monday, December 15, 2008

ho hum

This past weekend we took the kids downtown to peer inside The Bay’s shop window at the Eaton’s Centre. We then rode the streetcar back home. We sat in the very back.

A woman came on-about mid 30s-kind dumpy and was talking on her cell phone. She was telling the person she was talking to that she had just come from the gym. She had gone there to cancel her membership but they persuaded her to keep it. And she, the fool, agreed. So now she has 3 months free but must pay for an additional 3 months before she can meekly attempt to cancel yet again.

I was going to tell her it was such a dumb move on her part but since we are strangers I decided to keep my comments to myself (besides, I think she coulda taken me) I kept eavesdropping and wanted to stare at her too but every time I glanced over SHE was staring at ME. Hrmph..hard to stare when the staree becomes the starer....so furtive glances were all I managed. She was wearing tight jeans and had a nice squishy belly. Had bright red lipstick and a nice ‘do. She had a great voice and I wanted to tell her she should be on radio but didn’t want to interrupt her phone conversation.

After a few attempts to stare at her she moved away towards the front of the streetcar. My kids were pretty noisy....

You know who is really cool? Those guys that guide your car into the grooves at a car wash or a lube place. You know how they stand there and move their hands-waving to the left...then right...then coaxing you forward..then hand out to tell you to STOP! They are cool and kinda sexy.

This morning dh pointed out that I am now sporting a fat dimple on the top of my butt. Yes that right, a lump of fat, a valley, the dimple and then another lump of fat. I have named it my ‘Christmas dimple’ ho ho ho

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so good...thanks for the laugh I can see the girl as you descibe her love the squishy belly...too funny hope to have time to look at more entries